How to duplicate Index + Exhibit magic BG color change ?

Wiiiwii / 2014-09-02 11:46:43   

Because I like Indexhibit I want to demonstrate his logic Index+Exhibit on my own site ! Like the site of Indexhibit, yes this yellow color when you put your mouse on this two words Index and Exhibit on the top of index section !

I have research on the site with F12 console for see what to write on my exhibit text, but unfortunately I have not find a solution ... It may that "cool" thing take is power to a Javascript under the ID #index_id and #exhibit_id, they are call by a request, and it run a fonction like this mouseon, mouseover, ...
To complex for me, I'm a newbie.

Thus how to achieve this pretty thing ? I hear you with all my intention.

Thank by advance !

Wiiiwii / 2014-09-02 11:49:24   

Ohh ... I forget some words :
Just after "they call by a request "

Sorry :)

Vaska A / 2014-09-02 12:49:45   

If you make use of your "Inspect Element" browser tool or Firebug you can see all that is necessary to do that - javascript and CSS.

Honestly, are you sure you want to add that to your website?

Vaska A / 2014-09-02 12:50:23   

I should add, I made it in 5 minutes - it's very messy code that someday should be rewritten to make me look a little smarter than I really am... ;)

Wiiiwii / 2014-09-02 14:25:15   

Why not ? I want to put it in an exhibit not in in the index like you ... Just for said : Yes, it simple to do somethings intuitive, looks nice and smart of course !
I'm architect, and I hate complexity for complexity, as stated A. Einstein : "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
Can help me to communicate on YOUR work ?

This thread has been closed, thank you.