Indexhibit
Index + Exhibit

Login:

Created by
Daniel Eatock
Jeffery Vaska
And You

Indexhibit was updated to version 2.1.4 on April 10, 2017.

Possible to block certain countries from viewing your site?

Indexhibit version: 2.0
Thread is not resolved.

tachyhon
UNITED STATES
3 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Strange question, I know. But I am curious if it is possible to block certain countries from viewing my website. I initially contacted my hosting agent and they did not provide that service. However, I have noticed that there are a few online sources that provide HTML codes (some are free, some for a fee).
Curious if anyone here has implemented one of these programs. Do they work with Indexhibit? If so, how do you do it?

thanks!

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
3 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Why would you want to do that? And, you realize it's easy to get around...

It would theoretically work, to the above degree, on any site. It's not a particular Indexhibit issue though. I actually don't know how to implement this kind of thing (as I've never thought about it).

I don't really encourage this kind of thing.

tachyhon
UNITED STATES
3 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

The reason is due to certain copy-write and the recognition of certain international design patent laws. Some countries honor them, some do not. Id like to protect my work as best as I can while still promoting it.

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
3 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Ok. I think you need to seek a professional on this front. It's something that I've never looked into. There must be people who understand this stuff better that myself.

This thread has been closed, thank you.