can't see the image description

Atelier_Altenkirch / 2014-10-01 10:58:18   

hello,

i want to complete the image description on our website. for example on the page architecture II (atelier-altenkirch.de/indexhibit/index.php/kontakt/teil-ii/) i did it same days ago - everything was fine. but now, for example on the page architecture III (atelier-altenkirch.de/indexhibit/index.php/kontakt/teil-iii/), i did it in the same way - but the image descriptions are not visible. also on all other pages the new written descriptions are not visible. what's wrong?

thanks!
stefan

Vaska A / 2014-10-01 21:25:20   

On the second link you inserted a table - you can manage the image descriptions as you wish. Maybe I don't understand the question?

Atelier_Altenkirch / 2014-10-02 07:42:12   

Sorry, the second link is wrong. here the right one for the page architecture III: atelier-altenkirch.de/indexhibit/index.php/architektur/teil-iii/ - it's the same situation linke the first link above, but the image descriptions are not visible, although it's inscribed... do you understand now my problem?

thanks!

Vaska A / 2014-10-02 12:46:59   

Your site is looking nice!

Did you enable titles in the Exhibit Options? I don't see that the images even have titles...meaning they are not enabled.

Atelier_Altenkirch / 2014-10-06 13:09:21   

thanks vaska! you're right. I didn't remember, that i have to enable the titles in the exhibit options...

This thread has been closed, thank you.