Project, Main, Tags and Fonts

jln270 / 2014-10-06 14:32:10   

Tabs/ Sections: I have been having issues with the different tabs: Project, Main, and Tags. I changed all the info, but it seems to be all wonky- I.e. the information I entered in on the edit side does not match what is "published". Also, I am not sure why my name is linked to text that I entered on a different section. See here: jennifernichols.info

FONTS: I would like to change the font to black and change the font style, do you have any helpful advice with that?

Vaska A / 2014-10-06 14:51:42   

1. I don't really understand - what did you change?

The name at the upper left of your site is generated dynamically. You can change this simply by editing it in Admin > Theme > Pre-Nav Text.

2. There are two ways...

Easy: Admin > Plugins > Indexhibit style plugin. Make sure you select everything on the form and colors too.

Custom: You can edit your style.css file (/ndxzsite/default/style.css) using your code editor - this is pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

jln270 / 2014-10-06 15:14:31   

Hello!

1) I changed the default project field to be titled "white room" and added text into that
2) I changed the default main field to "This is Fresh Air" and added text
3) I changed Tags to my CV

The CV doesn't show up, and "this is fresh air" is connected to my website title "jennifer nichols"

Also, I successfully change the font, but now everything appears to have disappeared, except for my CV which is showing up as "This is Fresh Air"

Does this help clarify anything? Thank you!

This thread has been closed, thank you.