one bigger image

nicolasdangelo / 2014-10-16 15:47:13   

hello,
i was wondering if it was possible to use a thumbnail format such as 'documenta', but preceding it with a bigger image.

nicolasdangelo.com/index.php/sana/modelo/

in this page i link, made in the documenta format, the catalogue will be even bigger (i already learnt how to increase the counter beyond 10 thanks to the forum), but i need to precede the catalogue with a bigger image that presents the variables, and with some text too.

i could type the text right there in the exhibit but i would still be missing the image/s that support it.
and a second question related to that is that when i type text in the exhibit arrangement of 'counterized' thumbnails gets distorted (i loose the for rows).

thank you, and thanks for indexhibit.

nicolasdangelo / 2014-10-16 17:46:22   

i tried with 'insert image' in the text area, but for now it screws my rows/columns (i would need them to start neatly to the side of the image... now they are partially covering the image.

nicolasdangelo.com/index.php/sana/roof/

and the first column is disengaged.

Vaska A / 2014-10-16 18:19:26   

You can't do that with Documenta - it just won't work.

You could try that with Visual Index though. Not sure how it will work out for you though.

nicolasdangelo / 2014-10-16 21:50:03   

that's better:

nicolasdangelo.com/index.php/sana/roof/

but the catalogue is displaced down. i would like it to be displaced right.

additionally, could i control image separation (right and bottom margins) independently on two exhibits that both use visual index?
i have another exhibit using vi which is all set in terms of margins (nicolasdangelo.com/index.php/bricolage/), but those parameters don't work for this other exhibit... for that matter i'm not sure what i did before, before in the other exhibit images have a right margin despite the fact that the right margin of the format in admin is set to '0'...

sorry if i'm messy in my depiction... thanks.

nicolasdangelo / 2014-10-16 21:51:07   

i meant 'because in the other exhibit...', not 'before'.

nicolasdangelo / 2014-10-20 18:17:42   

ok, this is closed for me. I continued to use documenta and maintained image size constant for the introductory images as well, which worked because i learnt in the forum how to increase thumbnail size. i'm preceding the catalogue with two diagrams and two videos, and it is satisfactory enough in terms of size for a first glimpse at the material (image can be clicked to enter slideshow mode). the final page: nicolasdangelo.com/index.php/sana/model/

best regards.

This thread has been closed, thank you.