Accidentally deleted "Projects XX" section

alexzafiris / 2014-11-02 00:32:26   

Hello,

I deleted the "Projects XX" section thinking that it was an old, unused file (someone else uploaded and designed my site, and I continued to run it using copy-and-paste templates) and now the homepage of my website is no longer working --

alexzafiris.com

The website itself is still operational, you access it through individual pages/exhibits. However the formatting of the navigation sidebar is lost, and my name is no longer at the top. The formatting of the exhibit itself is intact, for example:

alexzafiris.com/…

alexzafiris.com/…

I am unsure how to name this problem, I was searching for "projects xx" for clues--apologies if the answer is here somewhere! I searched through the forum and elsewhere online for answers, but did not come up with anything.

If uninstalling and reinstalling is the answer, can I just delete all the indexhibit V1 files from the FTP and begin fresh by installing everything again with V2?

Thank you so much for your help!

S

Vaska A / 2014-11-03 09:21:55   

Eesh, we fixed that bug years ago with updates. I'm sorry, but it's lost. If you want to upgrade, which I highly recommend, start fresh...

Yes, just delete everything and go from there.

alexzafiris / 2014-11-07 03:32:10   

OK thank you!

This thread has been closed, thank you.