Terrible image quality, also overlay won't work

jamoracrawford / 2015-01-03 15:06:14   

Hello,

I've been trying to find a resolution in this forum, but I couldn't find anything. My website is: jamoracrawford.com. I have a brand new Macbook pro. I'm testing using Safari and Chrome. I have also tested my website on a regular PC using Chrome.

The images I upload look really compressed and muddied. They aren't very clear or sharp. I have tried different formats (.jpeg, .gif, .ong) and saving the photos in a variety of ways to no avail. If you look at the main page (jamoracrawford.com), the main photo doesn't look so sharp. This is important for me as a photographer. I'm not sure if it's indexhibit compressing my images, the browser, or the images' profiles themselves (but I've saved them for the web).

My other problem is that the overlay function does not work. When you click on a photo in daily (jamoracrawford.com/index.php/daily/), it is just black.

Thank you for your help!

jamoracrawford / 2015-01-03 15:07:04   

Just to add, I have already increased the image quality to 100 in the options.php.

bipster / 2015-01-04 22:43:14   

Read this in order to fix the overlay bug:

indexhibit.org/forum/thread/16891/

jamoracrawford / 2015-01-05 17:36:57   

Thanks! I had to put "9999" for the z index instead of just "4" in order for it to work on mac and pc.

I'm thinking that my image problem has to do with resolution optimization/detection and the need for a dynamic layout.

This thread has been closed, thank you.