Where is text entered into the website stored?

martinc / 2015-01-24 01:49:09   

I am looking for the text that I entered into the website interface in the actual website files. I have a full cpanel back up so I have access to the public_html, ndxzsite, and ndxzstudio files. The thing is I don't have a host anymore so I can't view my site. I wanted to access the writing I had on my site before it went down. I found my images in the gimgs file but I can't find the text I entered. Is there anyway of doing this through text wrangler or something? I'm pretty desperate and in a time crunch. Any help appreciated.

martinc / 2015-01-24 09:28:23   

Ok I ran into a whole mess of problems. I signed up for a hosting account thinking I could just restore my website but this didn't work. I restored my public_html files, restored my previous databases, changed config.php to the new renamed database with the old informations imported to it, and non of this worked. I thought it worked for a second when my /ndxstudio login appeared but it didn't recognize my old login information. I tried reset2 and kept getting "login err" with index1/exhibit. Went to my phpmyadmin changed login on ndxz_users, didn't help. Got tired of working on this all day and finally decided to try a complete new install. Now when I go to /ndxzstudio/install.php a blank screen shows up. If anyone out there can help me please do.

This thread has been closed, thank you.