Section page is not visible

giuliana_c / 2015-02-23 10:17:26   

Dear all thanks again for indexhibits site.
I would ask the following questions:
1. my section page is not visible, why? How can do to make it visible? Only the under section page are visible, but not she main section (which contains text and picture too).
dittagambino.it/
the invisible section are Realizzazioni and Servizi, the seems to be unlinked...where should I set correctly? Thank a lot in advance.

2. I would share that I´ve solved the problem wit clear URL´s today:
pay attention the version of PHP should be non higher than PHP 5.3.! So it works perfectly.

giuliana_c / 2015-02-23 10:47:51   

I´ve found out the the expanding menu must be disattivated, but is its possible to leave the menu collapsing in an other way? I like that the menu collapse, but I would to leave clickable the main section. Thanks a lot Giuliana

Vaska A / 2015-02-23 12:41:17   

Yes, use Indexpand as a replacement - found on the Plugins page.

giuliana_c / 2015-02-23 13:51:50   

Sorry Vaska, but in my PLUGiN page there is any INDEXPAND , there are only this choice:
Facebook Meta, Indexhibt Statistic, Expanding Menu, Vimeo, youtube, Movement script for menu, Indexhibts style, site password.
Whree can download this plugin?
Thanks

Vaska A / 2015-02-23 13:52:45   

Plugins section of our website...

giuliana_c / 2015-02-23 14:22:24   

I´ve uploaded as your instractions, but INDEXPAND exactly like EXPANDING don´t let open the page of the main section...the problem remains the same: if I keep the function collapsing menu , is not possible to open the main sections,only the sub-sections.
If I keep the menu collapsed, the main section are clickable, but the menu mast stay open...I did´t miss something? Thanks

Vaska A / 2015-02-23 14:40:00   

No, it's not exactly like expanding. Make use of the Options for it and you can adjust things. Admin > Plugins > Indexpand [Options] (just as it's explained on the download page for the plugin).

This thread has been closed, thank you.