Text Processing got messy

Benny_Arts / 2015-03-20 11:28:03   

Hey,

I'm having a strange issue that seems to be caused by the 'text processing' overlapping with old code.

I'm using divs to create columns of text but for some reason indexhibit is using the column width that I previously used, while lay-outing that page, and overwrites my new layout with it.

The strange thing is that the old code snippets are nowhere to be found...
I can see them when I use a debugger but not in my indexhibit text field.

Even stranger is that I already deleted the whole section, remade it with new code and the problem just reoccurred.

Here is the page I'm talking about:
morgenarchitectuur.be/en/bureau/

If you use a debugger you can see there are still divs with a 325px width while there should only be the 450px divs.

Here Is a Dutch version of the page that I tough was working properly but now also seem to have the same problem with 450px and 475px div columns.
morgenarchitectuur.be/nl/bureau/

The code I'm using is this one:

1. <div class="first column" style="width:450px; float: left;"><strong>MORGEN architecture, design atelier for Building and Landscape</strong>
  2. <p>.......
  3. </p>
  4. </div>
  1. <div class="last column" style="width:450px; float: left;"><strong>Fille Hanjoul</strong> (°1974)
  2. <p>.......
  3. </p>
  4. </div>
  5. <div style="clear: left;"><!-- -->
  6. </div>

Really hope this can be resolved.

Thanks!

Benny_Arts / 2015-03-20 13:21:11   

Ok, so I managed to make it look like it should by adding a wrapper, yet the old code snippets are still floating around in the code so the problem isn't really solved...

This thread has been closed, thank you.