Issues uploading images

woodlondon / 2015-04-23 11:24:48   

Hello,

Uploading images used to work just fine, but I haven't been able to upload any new images to the File Manager for a few days. I initially tried with Safari and then Firefox, but still no result.
The upload seems to work fine, but then the images don't appear in the File Manager.

Any advice would be great, thank you!

chachacallis / 2015-04-24 14:36:58   

I am new to indexhibit, The issue with the upload button is, with a overlapping css style. the file is located in ndxzstudioassetcss . file ndxzstudioassetcss . i have basically removed line 25 and 28 and clear browser cache and you should be able to upload images in firefox.

chachacallis / 2015-04-24 14:37:42   

Altenatively you can use internet Explorer to upload all your images.

woodlondon / 2015-04-28 13:26:32   

Thanks for your reply. But I think the problem is a bit different. The upload button works fine and the images seem to be uploading. It's just that the images just don't show up in the File Manager and can't be then inserted in the project. Did you have a similar problem?

woodlondon / 2015-04-30 15:15:57   

Hello, I keep having the same problem and it's very confusing as this hasn't happened before. I don't have an issue with the upload button, it's just that the uploaded images do not appear in the File Manager and can't be then inserted. Please advise on this as I need to update the website as soon as possible or migrate to a different platform.
Thank you.

kleinwuerfel / 2015-05-04 07:23:30   

It seems I´m having the same problem. Upload-Button works fine. But then the image doesnt appear in the preview. Instead the old image shows up again. To me it means i can´t update images anymore(!), but urgently need to do so, because i use it for presentations.
Any suggestions?
Thanks you very much

davix / 2015-05-04 08:24:37   

Same problem...
The upload of the original file (example.jpg) works - but there is no thumbnail (th-number-example.jpg) and no image (number-example.jpg) for the website going to be generated anymore.
Than you.

davix / 2015-05-11 10:06:57   

Any suggestions?
Thank you very much

davix / 2015-05-12 12:49:11   

After some research of my activities... here we go...

I was into the participants-testing-thing around june 2014. I then updated my studio to v2.0.2. The site worked - and I still could change texts, but I never did update my website with new images.

Today I replaced my ndxzstudio-folder with a working v2.0.1 version.

Even if it says it's on v2.0.2 - Uploading images (more precise: generating of thumbs, etc.) works again!

This thread has been closed, thank you.