index page, slideshow, section's media and expanding menus

Virg / 2015-05-18 14:07:53   

Hi,
I thought that I have 2 differents problems, but when I looked for in this forum, I found several posts where I could think thats 1 problem with several results.

First : I change indexhibit V0.73 to V2 : it's ok
second : before to switch to the new version, I conserved the ancient website and use indexV2.php to check the correct template
:
guillaume-ayer.fr/
guillaume-ayer.fr/…
it doesn't work for the pages, because of the .htaccess and rewritte rules, but the the index page it's ok

I would to use expanding menu with roll-over, but I don't found options in the admin (just enable and disable) and when I look for this plugin in the plugin list to the indexhibit website, I don't find

Expanding Menus v1.0 (plugin.expanding_menus.php)
Enables expanding menus.

I just found
indexhibit.org/plugin/utility/indexpand/

Question 1 : may I have to disable the "Expanding Menus v1.0" and install this other plugin "indexpand" or can I change onclick to onmouseOver in the website code ?

Question 2 : in a post ( indexhibit.org/forum/thread/20766/ ) I found that the type of media and the expanding menu can be link, it's always like that ?

Question 3 : in this post, they speek about media : all, but in my admin, I don't have all in the media choices, and when I want to change from exhibit to xml or tag, the update don't do it. Do you know why ? It's the reason of my problems ?

Question 4 : I had a slideshow in the first template, I suppose it's not include in the version 2, but I prefere to ask ... ;)

thanks a lot for all the answers.
bye

Virg / 2015-05-19 08:59:33   

Hi, I found a beginning of answer here : indexhibit.org/forum/thread/16931/

Virg / 2015-05-19 09:18:58   

But, the slideshow is not automatic as the v1
If I can correct it, I 'll write the correction here.

Virg / 2015-05-19 11:17:14   
  1. change this code in the format.slideshow.php L304 : 
  2. $s .= "<div id='img-container'>n";
  3.         $s .= $layout;
  4.         $s .= "</div>n";
  5.         //virg 2015-05-19 : ajout script pour boucle auto
  6.         $s .= "<script langage='javascript' type='text/javascript'>n";
  7.         $s .= "  window.onload = function(e) {n
  8.                 setInterval('next()',4000); n
  9.             };n";
  10.         $s .= "</script>n";
  11.         //virg 2015-05-19 : fin ajout