Internal Server Error / Cyberduck Interoperability failure 215 UNIX Type: L8 Problem.

clarkbeaumont / 2015-06-08 05:55:12   

Hi There,

I am having a problem logging into my website and making any changes. I started using cyberduck today to alter my already functioning website: clarkbeaumont.com (I usually use clarkbeaumont.com/ndxzstudio/ to make changes).

This afternoon I changed the .ndxzstudio and .ndxzsite permissions to 777 in Cyberduck, and I tried to load google's webmaster verification file onto the website via cyberduck several times - none worked though. I now can't re-open a connection through Cyberduck and I can't login to ndxzstudio via clarkbeaumont.com/ndxzstudio/.

Going to clarkbeaumont.com/ndxzstudio/ results in the message:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@clarkbeaumont.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

When I try to open up the connection again via cyberduck, the bottom left corner says: Login successful, whilst a box opens up and says: Interoperability failure 215 UNIX Type: L8. Please contact your web hosting service provider for assistance.

When I click Try again, the bottoms left corner says: mounting siskin.arvixe.com, whilst a box opens up and says: Interoperability failure 200 PORT command successful. Please contact your web hosting service provider for assistance.

Can anyone tell me where I went wrong, or how I can fix this situation?

Clark

This thread has been closed, thank you.