single image instead of gallery

Gianmaria / 2015-06-11 12:02:38   

hi everyone,

I would like to have a website similar to this: morlinghaus.com
does anyone know how was it made? is it possible to show only one image and then click for the next one?
Thank's

nicolasdangelo / 2015-06-15 01:02:30   

i think what you want can be accomplished in indexhibit using the 'slideshow' format, which displays a series of full size images in sequence one after another.

Gianmaria / 2015-06-15 22:05:52   

thank you so much nicolasdangelo, unfortunately I don't know how to do it. could you please tell me how do I do that?

nicolasdangelo / 2015-06-16 01:14:28   

gianmaria,
in this context you have to ask more specific questions. it is not clear from what point in the process of 'doing it' you need help, for example, if you have indexhibit installed, if you have a website running, etc. the 'slideshow' exhibit format is a standard feature of indexhibit, more or less easily manageable once you have your website running.

Gianmaria / 2015-06-16 09:43:10   

thank you! my website is: gianmariagava.com
now you see it as horizontal galleries… I did manage to install the slideshow format and tried it. but the result is not right for me. the point is that all the photos are displayed on the left-upside next to the sections and I would like to have them centred. any thoughts? really appreciate your help :)

nicolasdangelo / 2015-06-16 13:09:31   

for different people with different browser and different screen sizes to see your images always centred, the images have to be automatically centred / resized.
i don't know that indexhibit can do that, my customisation knowledge is limited. but i think the idea here is that you control one thing you can always control, i.e. the left distance from image to navigation menu, regardless of the size of the screen.

just in case type the word 'centred' in the form and see what you find.

This thread has been closed, thank you.