horizontal + over an dover

nicolasdangelo / 2015-06-13 06:31:19   

hello,
i would like to have a way to combine the ability of 'horizontal' and 'over and over' to display full size images, with the ability of 'visual index' or 'documenta' to display gridded images.
in other words, i would like to use visual index with full image size thumbnails. i know i can change the max thumbnail size on 'options.php', and have tried it, but the quality of the image beyond 300 size is not good.
i'm not sure what to do, i need a grid of full size images. if i can't have it, i will stick to visual index at size 300, and continue to love indexhibit as much as i do.

regards,

nicolasdangelo.info

nicolasdangelo / 2015-06-14 18:57:14   

hi,
i will use the thumbnail size grid, like visual index allows.
so i consider this thread resolved, thank you.

although it would be nice to have a full image size format both vertical and horizontal, or not?

regards,

nico

nicolasdangelo / 2015-06-15 13:19:37   

actually, and i know i don't do code so i say this from a user perspective, if there was a 'visual index' in which one could control de amount of rows and columns independently, and which had the ability to display from the smallest thumbnail to a full size version of each image, then 'horizontal' and 'over and over' might be embedded in that same format. surely i'm missing things... no?

This thread has been closed, thank you.