code like disappears after saving, leaving text editor and coming back?

nikonowiczd / 2015-07-23 02:18:43   

I'm using v2.0.1

This is the front end of the page in question if useful: joejohnsonprojects.com/index.php/project/info/

Basically, when I go into the text formatting to make the spacing look the way I want, I add something that looks like this:

EDUCATION
2004 MFA Massachusetts College of Art, Boston

When I save, the site looks the way I want. However, when I return to the editor, the
is gone. If I make changes without re-adding the
and save, the spacing is no longer how I want it to appear.

Is there a way to keep the text editor from eating my commands? It's super frustrating to have to constantly re-add
between every section of the webpage in question.

Thanks guys!

nikonowiczd / 2015-07-23 02:19:49   
  1. I'm using v2.0.1

This is the front end of the page in question if useful: joejohnsonprojects.com/index.php/project/info/

Basically, when I go into the text formatting to make the spacing look the way I want, I add something that looks like this:

EDUCATION

When I save, the site looks the way I want. However, when I return to the editor, the
is gone. If I make changes without re-adding the
and save, the spacing is no longer how I want it to appear.

Is there a way to keep the text editor from eating my commands? It's super frustrating to have to constantly re-add
between every section of the webpage in question.

Thanks guys!

nikonowiczd / 2015-07-23 02:23:57   

I'm really struggling here. Since I can't figure out how to get my tags to disappear in my initial remark, please pretend that my parenthesis are actually the greater than and less than symbols. I'm having a hard time over here. Ha

I'm using v2.0.1

(br)

EDUCATION

When I save, the site looks the way I want. However, when I return to the editor, the (br) is gone. If I make changes without re-adding the (br) and save, the spacing is no longer how I want it to appear.

Is there a way to keep the text editor from eating my commands? It's super frustrating to have to constantly re-add (br) between every section of the webpage in question.

Thanks guys! And sorry for my incompetence.

Vaska A / 2015-07-23 11:05:22   

Breaks and paragraphs (input) are auto-formatted. If you want that kind of control over things, turn off that green P (above the editor).

This thread has been closed, thank you.