Password reset

jeanpetr / 2015-08-11 18:45:07   

Hi there,

I am aware that there are a couple of threads about the password reset plugin but I just can't make it work and don't know what else to do than to post my problem here.

My problem is that I didn't forget my password but I'm not sure which username I used for the login to ndxzstudio. I can login with my email address and my password but cannot make the login to the website work.

I then tried to use the password reset plugin and followed the instructions - I downloaded the file, uploaded it in the ndxzstudio folder, opened it in the browser and then went back to mywebsite.com/ndxzstudio for the login. 'index1' and 'exhibit' did not work as login and password.

What can I do?

I hope someone can help me quickly, I was just working on the website and now it's there half done and I'm starting to get stressed about this.

Thanks.
Jeannette

jeanpetr / 2015-08-11 18:53:31   

How strange.. very strange. I tried to make the reset plugin work for about an hour before posting the above question.. Now I tried about 5 times again with 'index1' and 'exhibit' and eventually it worked.. how is that possible?

Anyway, it worked after all.

This thread has been closed, thank you.