500 Internal Server Error? Cannot update/edit my site

lmc123 / 2015-08-16 19:52:28   

hi,

i just recently got this message less than 24 hours ago when I try to sign on to edit my site, leacetera.com/ndxz-studio/:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@leacetera.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I contacted my web host and they said the servers are running fine from their end, and they said to contact Indexhibit to see if it's something on this end. I also contacted the "webmaster@leacetera.com" but it does not go through.

Has anyone else had this problem lately? I just edited my site on Wed/Thurs and I had no troubles.

thanks!

karolinaptk / 2015-08-18 22:41:36   

Have the same problem:

Internal Server Error - Read

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Reference #3.b64bf6d8.1439937138.1968a18

Any ideas what is it? Did you managed do anything?

gian / 2015-09-11 10:05:22   

Hi there. I kinda have the same problem here.
I get the following error:
"Internal Server Error
Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@.....com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

I neither can access my website nor the indexhibit control panel. Could you solve your problem meanwhile?

Benya / 2015-09-25 13:38:50   

I just recently got the same problem stating Internal Server Error on my indexhibit built website benyahegenbarth.com was working fine up till now, what went wrong? how can I fix this? Pls advise asap

Best,
Benya

This thread has been closed, thank you.