Does the Centered Theme work for version 2?

Carnimals / 2016-07-07 11:04:54   

I'm trying to install this theme.

The instructions say to upload the folder contents into 'site' folder that exists in the main "ndxz-studio" folder.
I don't have a 'site' folder..

So I'm wondering if I am missing something or whether the theme works for version 2?

Carnbot / 2018-06-26 10:59:45   

Hi,
Has anyone got a working centered theme yet for indexhibit 2?

bret / 2018-11-15 13:49:55   

It will take more customisation to get it to work with v2, you can start at least by putting the theme folder into 'ndxzsite' instead of the old 'ndxz-studio/site' folder. That will at least get you started and able to see the theme as an option in your admin theme drop down. That's as far as I got anyway. A working version of the centered theme for v2 would be awesome if anyone else can make it happen!

Vaska A / 2018-11-15 16:04:22   

It’s happening! But, I have a few things coming before it. This is all a lot of unpaid work for me so people just need to be patient.

I made one recently for somebody but maybe I should sell it instead if give it away.

jeanpetr / 2019-01-04 08:12:20   

Hi Vaska,

I'd be willing to pay for the centered theme to work in the current version of Indexhibit. I promised a friend to make a website for her and she insists on the menu being horizontal and the site's content being centered. I can do basic adjustments in css but am not capable of updating the centered theme for version 2.

I'd very much appreciate your help and would be happy to make a donation.
Thanks so much for your work over all those years.

Please let me know if we can make this work somehow.

Jeannette

Vaska A / 2019-01-04 10:35:35   

You can hire me via my own website (link in the index). There is no donations system for Indexhibit anymore...as it doesn't exist as an entity anymore and I do all of the work for it.

This thread has been closed, thank you.