Google Webfonts + Indexhibit

trumpetshark / 2016-10-10 17:13:18   

Hello,

I am attempting to add a Google Webfont to my website (trumpetshark.com) but am having issues.

CSS /default/style.css has been updated with the requested font ( font-family: 'Miriam Libre', sans-serif; ), but I am stuck as to where to place the header code ( ). Adding it directly to exhibits does not work, and adding to either PHP /default/index.php or PHP /plugin/index.php produces the following error.:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tRUMPETSHARK1/trumpetshark.com/ndxzsite/plugin/index.php:7) in /home/tRUMPETSHARK1/trumpetshark.com/ndxzstudio/lib/page.php on line 92

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tRUMPETSHARK1/trumpetshark.com/ndxzsite/plugin/index.php:7) in /home/tRUMPETSHARK1/trumpetshark.com/index.php on line 166

I have checked the forums and read both previous topics about this customization, but neither have been helpful. Could someone point me in the correct direction with this?

This thread has been closed, thank you.