password reset isn't working

hisnameisluka / 2016-11-04 11:46:14   

Hey guys,

I’m trying to log in to my Indexhibit..

hisnameisluka.com/ndxzstudio/

however I forgot the password but if I try to reset it via my email it says it's the wrong email ...
I might have been using another one.

kind of stuck now. what can I do ?
I'm on a new laptop and the log-in data was saved on my old one...

my website is hisnameisluka.com

any chance you guys could help me ?

tolstoy / 2016-11-05 10:27:02   

Same here. Trying to 'retrieve' and told email doesn't exist.

tonymaas.com

tolstoy / 2016-11-09 13:47:57   

Is that tumble weed I see drifting across the interweb?

jacobkoestler / 2016-11-16 16:26:30   

I'm having the same exact problem. I can't remember my password, and the email retrieval comes up with an error. I have no idea what to do. I received this response in an earlier thread:

"You can't change the password through our site - your site is 100% independent from our site. We have no ability to touch your site or change the password for you. The only way to change the password is via FTP."

I no longer have the laptop I built my site with, and am pretty clueless to as how to go about changing my password using FTP.

Please help!

Invisablecities / 2016-11-22 04:31:51   

I have the same problem, but I know the email I set up the account with is correct. Yet I keep getting the response "email address not found" - I just used the same email to login into indexhibit home ?!!

tolstoy / 2016-11-23 16:30:26   

Why is there no response to this? I can't log in to my account.

Vaska A / 2016-11-23 21:42:00   

Because there are a TON of threads about password reset already. Have a quick search.

The solution is the password reset script found in the plugins section of our site. ;)

This thread has been closed, thank you.