Indexhibit
Index + Exhibit

Login:

Created by
Daniel Eatock
Jeffery Vaska
And You

Indexhibit was updated to version 2.1.4 on April 10, 2017.

Slideshow format in 2.1 version

Indexhibit version: 2.0
Thread is not resolved.

Gregf
UNITED STATES
12 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Hello,
The exhibit format "slideshow" seems to have a default uniform hight that you can change via the cursor. Is there a way to have it "ununiformed"?
Thanks.
gregoryfisse.com
gregoryfisse.com/past-work/latest-work/

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
12 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

You are welcome to dig into the format and customize it as you wish.

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
12 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

You could also use Visual Index "permalinks" - it's like Slideshow.

Slideshow is a bit complicated - I've never much liked it for that reason. The jumping around of text below it when images are different heights is not nice. I constrained the height for that reason...it's a much more pleasing slideshow now.

Gregf
UNITED STATES
12 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Thank you and happy new year!

davidluke
UNITED STATES
12 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Same thing I would like to do. I have many horizontal and vertical so the uniform height makes one of these groups smaller. Would format.slideshow.php be where this lives? Thanks!

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
12 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

CMS is a human process. There are alot of problems that can be resolved simply by adjusting the input.

For instance, is it required that you have both horizontal and vertical images in the same exhibit? You are not able to edit the images to all have the same orientation?

Anyways, I never liked Slideshow because of the jutting around caused by both horizontal and vertical - it's awful (and causes other interface issues, too).

Yes, you can edit the file in format.slideshow.php and it's according css and js files.

davidluke
UNITED STATES
12 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Thanks!
dave

Showing 1 - 7 of 7 posts in Forum » Customize » Slideshow format in 2.1 version

This thread has been closed, thank you.