Indexhibit
Index + Exhibit

Login:

Created by
Daniel Eatock
Jeffery Vaska
And You

Indexhibit was updated to version 2.1.4 on April 10, 2017.

Indexhibit for mobile

Indexhibit version: 2.0
Thread is not resolved.

drewheffron
UNITED STATES
12 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Hi Vaska,

I'm thrilled to see 2.0 ! Before I update, I wanted to see if I can preview the mobile-friendly version, but didn't see any changes when viewing the demo site and changing my browser width.

Is there a demo / screenshot of it anywhere? I'm just curious how the navigation looks, etc

thanks!

cheers,
Drew

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
12 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Oof...I need to update the demo site, too. But I can't do this immediately...

And, I should post some screenshots of it.

But, you can updated...turn on mobile and see if you like it. If you don't, you can turn it off or customize it (/ndxzsite/mobile/ folder).

The nav is a hamburger in the lower right corner. You do not see the index at all until you click it. I hope, in the future, to develop something possibly better (and truly flexbox exhibit formats) but it will take time.

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
12 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Duh, it's on my site. I've done zero customizing for it. I'm planning on doing soon...

vaska.com/

drewheffron
UNITED STATES
12 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

updating was flawless! drewheffron.com

so excited to finally be mobile compatible

drewheffron
UNITED STATES
12 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

One quick question, it seems that practicalpeople.us/projects/ is a broken link . Can you tell what happened?

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
12 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Clean urls? Go through the tutorial again and I'm sure it will resolve things...

nicknameh
UNITED STATES
12 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Followed the upgrade instructions. Read the notes. Upgrade is great and installed no problem! I do not understand how to turn mobile on though. I uploaded the mobile folder from the update to ndxzsite folder. Where do I "turn it on?"
joshuabienko.com/

mrshankly2011
UNITED STATES
12 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Admin>plugins

nicknameh
UNITED STATES
12 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Yeah, that's where I thought it would be but it is not an option.

nicknameh
UNITED STATES
11 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

The Mobile option is not showing up in my Plugin options. How can I get it to show up so that I can turn it on? I'm so excited to see a mobile version!!!

raisecain
CANADA
11 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

cannot see Mobile on Admin > Plugins page :(

davix
SWITZERLAND
11 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Upload
/ndxzsite/plugin/
- format.mobile.php
- plugin.mobile_ready.php

Turn Mobile Ready on: Admin > plugins

Deos that help?

marcinkaczor
POLAND
11 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Hi guys, I have the same problem! I uploaded these two files and I turned the plugin on and I see no difference. How come?

gana
AUSTRALIA
10 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

so lets see I got rid of my old ndxzstudio folder. I uploaded the new ndxzstudio from the upgrade. Looks ok. Now in admin I see Indexhibit™ v2.1.4. So far so good. Then I updated my whole plugin folder (Upload/ndxzsite/plugin/
- format.mobile.php
- plugin.mobile_ready.php)
Done.
Turned on the mobile friendly plugin. Doesn't work on the iPhone.

gana
AUSTRALIA
10 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

My site is gianniwise.com

gana
AUSTRALIA
10 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Thanks. Guess what I looked through the forum a little and realised I hadn't uploaded the mobile folder to ndxzsite. Sorted. Few bugs with long navigation but it can be sorted easily. Great improvement. Thanks so much Vaska. Huge job and appreciated!

katinka
UNITED KINGDOM
10 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

I had the same problem, updated the ndxzstudio folder but mobile view didn't work. Quick search through the forum, problem fixed. To save people some time, here's a summary of which folders need to be replaced for mobile indexhibit to work (I'm not a programmer so troubleshooting questions should definitely be directed at the experts!):

download indexhibit upgrade and from this folder upload:

entire ndxzstudio folder to replace your old version
ndxzsitemobile folder (upload straight into your ndxzsite folder)
ndxzsite>plugin: plugin.mobile.ready.php and format.mobile.php
most importantly: replace your old ROOT index.php with the new index.php

et voila!

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
10 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Thanks for posting that Katinka. I recommend that people read the news on this site because I have also posted the same and more notes about the recent updates there.

AECROFT
UNITED KINGDOM
10 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Hi Vaska,

Thanks for all you work on this! I've followed the steps for upgrading and installing the mobile plugin (updating the root index.php, uploading the plugin.mobile.ready.php and format.mobile.php to ndxzsite) and all looks fine in admin, but when I enable the plugin my site becomes blank on my mobile, but still visible on the desktop.

I disabled expanding menus so this shouldn't be interfering now.

Any feedback? (amycroft.co.uk)

nicknameh
UNITED STATES
9 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Thanks Katinka. That solved my problem.

marcusheine
GERMANY
8 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Same problem here. I followed all the steps, double checked my files, but still no option for the mobile format to be activated.

bertram
GERMANY
8 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Hello indexhibit community,
same problem here. I upgraded the latest version of ndxzstudio, uploaded the files plugin.mobile.ready.php and format.mobile.php as well as the mobile folder. When I´m enabling the plugin, on a desktop the site looks still the same, but on my mobile the burger icon is missing and links are not working. My site is bertramkaiser.de.
Any ideas?
Regards

Showing 1 - 22 of 22 posts in Forum » Upgrade » Indexhibit for mobile

Only purchasers of Indexhibit are able to post in the forum.