No Exhibits showing up after upgrade

Hier0 / 2017-01-18 20:43:07   

After upgrade my website is useless.
Upgrade process was different as described in the Tutorial "Upgrade to version two": Indexhibit did not ask me if I wish ti import the content from my previous site. Later I could press the yellow banner button in Studio across the top to complete the upgrade, but then nothing happened. Now nevertheless in studio it is written:
Indexhibitâ„¢ v2.1.3
So it seems upgraded.

But the content of my Index links (Exhibits) is not working anymore. I even reuploaded my backed up files (ndxzstudio) as described. No change. The Exhibit content is still there when I am in "Editing" or "Preview" mode. But not else. Also when creating new Index and Exhibit content it is the same. No Exhibits (right window) is showing up, even though there is content in Studio mode)

Hier0 / 2017-01-18 20:46:27   

If pressing an Index link there is no content anymore at all. Not even the Index links do show up. There is just a blank page.

Hier0 / 2017-01-18 20:47:39   

So my website is kind of down and I cant reinstall the back ups as descibed in the Tutorial. :/

Hier0 / 2017-01-19 15:04:31   

Problem solved with help:

1.: htaccess file on server has to come with a "." in front:
".htaccess"

2.: refer to: indexhibit.org/tutorials/getting-started/enable-clean-urls/

In my case there had to be a "/" in front of index.php within the htaccess file to find the path:
RewriteRule ^(.+) /index.php

3. I was missing this information in the Installation tutorial

This thread has been closed, thank you.