Indexhibit
Index + Exhibit

Login:

Created by
Daniel Eatock
Jeffery Vaska
And You

Indexhibit was updated to version 2.1.4 on April 10, 2017.

2.1.3 Image Caption in Section Page on Mobile

Indexhibit version: 2.0
Thread is not resolved.

mrshankly2011
UNITED STATES
11 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

When opening the main section page on the phone, the captions are not there (I suppose as expected since it's the Over/Over format - using VI on desktop). Is there an easy place to force the mobile format to display exhibit titles as captions only on the sections pages?

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
11 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

On a section page it displays the title of the exhibit it links to. Showing the caption of the image doesn't really make sense.

You could customize it if you want - it's in the format code.

I have thought about display tags in that space - if you are using them. But, I would have to enable using tags for exhibits (in addition to images). For the most part though - I think tags haven't been successful for Indexhibit. I'm not sure...

mrshankly2011
UNITED STATES
11 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Right, on the desktop. But on the mobile, if I click a section header, it only shows the images. I don't mean a regular image caption - I mean making the mobile section page display exhibit titles along with the image, like on the desktop. The format code is a little complex for me to see exactly where that could happen.

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
11 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

I fixed that already but it's only on the github files at the moment - just download them and replace /ndxzsite/plugin/format.mobile.php.

I'll put out v2.1.4 next week - which only has a couple small (including this one) bug fixes.

mrshankly2011
UNITED STATES
11 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

VERY COOL! Thank you for everything.

Only purchasers of Indexhibit are able to post in the forum.