Indexhibit
Index + Exhibit

Login:

Created by
Daniel Eatock
Jeffery Vaska
And You

Indexhibit was updated to version 2.1.4 on April 10, 2017.

unable to login

Indexhibit version: 2.0
Thread is not resolved.

robvelker
NETHERLANDS
11 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Hi guys, I just uploaded indexhibit to my host. Did everything by the book. But unfortunately I'm unable to login. It keeps giving login err. Already tried the password reset v2. Any ideas? reklev.nl/…

robvelker
NETHERLANDS
11 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

After reading a bit more on the forum, I've read about trying to update. As I have the newest version, I suppose I don't have to upgrade. What else can I do? Any suggestions?

robvelker
NETHERLANDS
11 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Tried re-installing version 2.1.4. Everything goes ok. Up until "In case this page closes before changing your login and password, do not worry, you can access with the default information - "index1" is the login and "exhibit" is the password." After this I change login and password. Delete install.php from the ndxzstudio folder. Try login again, and get the login err.
Reset the password again with the plugin, still nothing is happening.

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
11 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Go slowly. Deleting the install.php would not cause anything to go down on your site. My guess is that somewhere in the chain a file is missing.

robvelker
NETHERLANDS
11 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Thank you Vaska for your answer. Trying to re-upload now. I've changed permissions of the folders as suggested on your website. When installing I see all the folders/permissions being verified except one; /ndxzsite/cache/. Could that be the problem?

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
11 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

It's nice to have it working, but that folder is not critical for the site functioning.

robvelker
NETHERLANDS
11 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Then I don't have any clue of what it might be. I'm doing exactly what the installation guide is telling me. I have used it before, albeit an older version some 4 years ago. But this never happened. Any idea what file might be causing the problem?
Also contacted my hosting if they have any idea.

Showing 1 - 7 of 7 posts in Forum » Troubleshooting » unable to login

Only purchasers of Indexhibit are able to post in the forum.