Mobile version bug

nilsgoe / 2017-04-23 07:52:28   

Hi all,

Is there are known bug, where the indexhibit.org (this site here) is not working on mobile?

The menu is not showing when visiting the website on eg an iPhone. I have testet in different browsers (chrome, safari, opera). When hitting the burger menu-button it seems like nothing is loading.

On desktop on the other hand, the burger menu is respond just fine when resizing the browser window to tricker the responsive/mobile view.

Greetings Nils.

Carnbot / 2017-05-22 11:43:02   

Hi,
The same here.

In fact I can't get mobile working at all on my site and not sure what I'm doing wrong. I've enabled the plugins but I just go to my normal site when using mobile.

In the update list there are two folders which I don't have

- Updated /ndxzstudio/system/files.php (mobile theme selection)
- Updated /ndxzstudio/exhibits/files.php (mobile format selection)

Am I supposed to have those files/folders on my site?
Also I can't see these files/folders in the indexhibit installation files.

any help greatly appreciated :)

Carnbot / 2017-05-22 11:46:17   

ok I've found them in the ndxzstudio/module folders but are they supposed to be in the path as above?

Carnbot / 2017-05-23 13:47:30   

So if the mobile format is not working on the main indexhibit website there must be an issue with it.

Is it working for anyone?

clicking the burger does nothing for me on my ipad/iphone at indexhibit.org

nilsgoe / 2017-05-29 17:58:33   

Hi Carnbot,

I have only seen the bug on the main indexhibit.org site and never installed indexhibit on my own webhotel due to the mobile bug.

Greetings Nils

Vaska A / 2017-05-29 18:00:17   

Indexhibit.org is running something different than the cms you download - totally unrelated bug.

Check that the files are where they should be on your server. There are notes here and in the news section that talks about these things.

This thread has been closed, thank you.