Index scroll without scrollbar

cnitsch / 2017-04-28 17:50:02   

Hi Everyone,

I'm having a problem with my #index navigation, which used to work but something seems to have gone wrong.
I had it set to expand the menu and scroll (without a scrollbar) when the nav expanded greater than the brower display area.

It won't scroll any longer and the nav gets cut off.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

If you look here you can see what I mean.
carolinanitsch.com/forthcoming/michael-joo-7-sins/

Vaska A / 2017-04-28 18:33:43   

Did you intend that the entire site (both index and exhibit) can be scrollable. Normally, they scroll independently. It's not working as a standard Indexhibit right now (which isn't important if you had intended it to work differently).

Vaska A / 2017-04-28 18:37:09   

You are also using the wrong theme for your site for your layout. You would be better off using default and re-applying changes. That layout (columner - which I've updated on my site btw) works differently...

Here is the new one. ;)

columnerdeux.vaska.com/

cnitsch / 2017-04-29 15:41:30   

I intended to have them scroll independently. This is the columner from version 1.0 that i've been editing over the years. I guess I should update.

I'll take a look at the default.
As i'm typing this, I just tried to access the demo on indexhibit.org and it won't let me have access to the admin section.
Do I need to put in login credentials for the demo?

Vaska A / 2017-04-29 18:18:29   

Default isn't going to do what you want. You need to watch your customizations. Right now, it's really not working.

This thread has been closed, thank you.