high CPU on my website

aleramp / 2018-02-12 11:41:50   

Hi guys I have a problem I'm unable to solve and understand what causes it.

Whenever I go to my website my cpu goes crazy (no matter which browser I'm using ) I just updated to 2.1.5 but apparently it didn't solve the issue so I'm thinking there must be an issue with my website.

Any suggestion and help is highly appreciated.
thx

alessandrorampazzo.com

Vaska A / 2018-02-12 19:20:17   

I've posted about this in the tutorial re: hacking.

Go into Admin > Themes and look in Post-Nav - scroll to the bottom - the code could be there. Otherwise, it is somewhere in your files...

aleramp / 2018-02-21 11:49:00   

Hi Vaksa thanks for the reply actually I'm unable to find the code. I've looked in the post-nav and there's nothing wrong. I've also tried deleting it but nothing changed.
What should I look for?
Also I have a problem where the content of my sections are no more displayed in the web pages... like when in exhibit page option if I choose exhibit source, section the page doesn't show any of the content. Do you suggest a full reinstall from scratches or any other possible option?
thanks

Vaska A / 2018-02-21 16:15:15   

Look in your root index.php file towards the end...it's likely there. But, you can simply replace that file with a fresh one (I think you didn't do that already).

aleramp / 2018-02-22 09:21:35   

OK so actually I found a string of code pointing at mineo into jquery.js.
Also I had to block my browser as it was also contaminated...i believe through some cookies.
Anyway problem with exhibition Visual Index persists. when I select section for the exhibit source nothing appear... what can be the issue?

thanks Vaska!

This thread has been closed, thank you.