space between sections in visual index as the main page

blacktigerclaw / 2018-02-16 18:25:25   

hi guys, i would like to make sections, then display them with visual index on the main page, but with empty space between the different sections.
so it would be one long scroll with all of my works with spaces in between them to separate them from each other.
each section contains one work, sometimes represented by several images and videos.
is this possible? to change something in the coding of the main visual index so that i can have space in between sections?
and
as a follow up question: if i would like the images to be enlarged or videos to be played just on this page, without going into a section page, is that possible?
that would be really cool
please let me know
thanks in advance.
ciao,
blacktigerclaw

blacktigerclaw / 2018-02-22 10:11:00   

okay concerning the follow up question: i found out how to set the visual index to just enlarge or have an other behavior, but am wondering why you don't see the arrow of the video if you upload one as well. or is that because it's a demo setup?
how do the settings in a particular exhibit or section influence the behavior of the visual index? or is there no influence / hierarchy?

still, concering my main question: is there anyone who knows how to set the space in between sections represented in the visual index on the main page? so i can have a long scroll of works - sometimes consisting of several images and video - with spaces between the works. so there are various groups of images with space between them.
please let me know~~~~

blacktigerclaw / 2018-02-28 20:43:44   

would it for instance be possible to set the bottom margin for each exhibit? or each section? instead of under each image or image line? > and then not to overrule this in the visual index on the main page?

or as a workaround to add space between the sections:
is it possible to add empty transparent pics at the end of each section and set them to 'on-click' > unlinked. but just the bottom images.

so i should choose to then make a section and add:
- the exhibit with the different images and videos which should be visible and clickable.
- transparent pics which are invisible and not clickable.
would this work?
or does the visual index as the main page load the exhibits randomly?
if per section this would work, right?
please let me know

This thread has been closed, thank you.