Thickbox and Jquery 1.3

Lowant / 2009-02-17 17:14:23   

Hi guys,
First of all, thank you for the amazing work you have done with this application and the way you help people use it. (and Vaska for beeing allways around).I am a graphic designer , and thanks to your application i started learning a bit of what i feared most, html and css.

My website is here
and all the mess there is build by me:))

The proplem that i'm having right now is the latest version of jquery and the thickbox plugin, that doesn' work in IE.
I've checked some forums and found out about the removal of the @ in the thikbox.js this making it work in mozilla, but it still doesn' work in IE. thickbox on my page
Is there anything to do? a thickbox version for the jquery update or the shadowbox version available for indexhibit?
Thank you.

Vaska A / 2009-02-17 17:15:36   

It won't work...downgrade the Jquery...

Will be updated soon enough.

Lowant / 2009-02-17 17:29:05   

Ok, do you know what version of jquery is needed for the thickbox? i hope the collapse.js will still work
A million thanks again.

jvrphoto / 2009-06-14 05:24:21   

@Lowant-

Nice site :-)

did you ever get this working? I can only see horizontal layout here.

paulbarbato / 2009-09-18 07:02:11   

when you mean upgrade to jquery 1.3, you mean download it and put it in our js folder?

http://www.fantrips.com/index.php?/fantrips/back/

I try to make this fixed background image, downloaded the package and followed the instructions,

how do i look? is my jquery straight?

Will i know it works when i can see the " background" option under my themes?

should i delete the thickbox.js for the background.js

i swear i feel really close!!

arsondpi / 2009-09-18 08:19:54   

Hi.
The full-browser background plugin requires version 1.3 as it's stated in the read me file:
"The plugin works with jquery 1.3. This means that you're gonna lose Thickbox functionality with Indexhibit V70e."

It seems you got it working as well. What seems to be the issue? This thread is about jquery and thickbox not the full-browser background plugin... hmmm

paulbarbato / 2009-09-18 15:37:43   

sorrry arsondpi,
:-)

herrjaapmans / 2009-09-25 11:41:09   

Lowant:

Am trying the same. And have fullbackground pic's
And a working thickbox.

What do you mean with "romving the @ from thickbox.js"
Did you delete the @ from line 79 in the jquery.js?

Thanks

herrjaapmans / 2009-09-25 11:41:57   

Ok meant:

What do you mean with "romving the @ from thickbox.js"
Did you delete the @ from line 79 in the thickbox.js?

Vaska A / 2009-09-25 18:26:10   

I'm so confused about what's going on here...

motorboy / 2009-12-24 18:51:10   

I've found that using jquery-1.2.6 is nearly there as Ful Background / Collapsable menus AND thickbox all work on Firefox / Safari / Crome and all except thickbox works on ie

my site:

artspace lifespace (working)

This thread has been closed, thank you.