Jquery 1.3.2 with Thickbox

jvrphoto / 2009-06-14 04:55:04   

I recently updated to jquery 1.3.2 in order to have a collapsible menu... however when I did this my thickbox would no longer display images at large size, only thumbnails..

I tried updating to thickbox 3.1 but it did not help..

the weird thing is that firefox and ie don't work... but chrome works fine still.

SITE

I hate asking questions on forum but I really have no idea what to do!!

jvrphoto / 2009-06-14 05:18:25   

ok I'e just noticed THIS POST

supposedly it won't work with the new jquery...still does not explain why it will work in chrome though.

Removal of the @ in jquery.thickbox.js does make firefox work as suggested but obviously it needs to work for the stupid ie users also ;-)

Is there a version of jquery that will cater for both collapsible menu AND thickbox capabilities?

Keep up the awesome work guys.

jvrphoto / 2009-06-14 05:51:43   

OK!! ... the magic number is jquery version 1.1.3.1

Sorry Vaska and crew I realise now this is not an issue that I should be bothering you guys with. hopefully this helps someone else anyway.

Thanks

danielleid / 2009-11-24 04:09:16   

i am new as well and have been playing around and reading forum and tuts- I would really like to use thickbox and create a horizontal scroll gallery for my site, what version of thickbox do i need to use now? also, I am not clear on how you activate he thickbox on your site- I see the file on my server but not sure what to do with it from there? Can someone help or point me in the right thread direction?

newbie, danielle

lemathieu A / 2009-11-24 08:12:18   

you can choose this exhibition format as all the other : when you're editing a page, it's on the pale yellow box on your right. choose it, save, go to your page.

danielleid / 2009-11-25 16:03:05   

I dont have any pale yellow box on my right? from what page can I access this?

danielleid / 2009-11-25 16:04:11   

nevermind found it!
(I will probably be back with some more questions, but thanks for now ;)

danielleid / 2009-12-23 03:18:36   

@ lemathieu ok so I am back; I choose the thickbox format like you said and it worked fine for a few days then it just stopped working? This is on michelledevereux.com I read around in the forums and tried updating to the latest version but that hasnt helped? I'm sorry to bother you guys with this but I really want to solve this problem since its the only format that really works (worked) for me aesthetically..any help would be greatly appreciated! THanks again.

This thread has been closed, thank you.