I think I was hacked

curtiswallen / 2009-11-13 01:33:02   

I got an email from my webhost saying...

"This is an automatic notice informing you that our system has changed your Server Administrator FTP/SSH password due to suspicious activity observed on your account."

Now when I log into the back end of indexhibit I get these warnings and it won't really let me do anything. Everything I click makes me log back in again.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c01/h09/mnt/3019/domains/curtiswallen.com/html/ndxz-studio/lang/index.php:127) in /nfs/c01/h09/mnt/3019/domains/curtiswallen.com/html/ndxz-studio/lib/access.php on line 80

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c01/h09/mnt/3019/domains/curtiswallen.com/html/ndxz-studio/lang/index.php:127) in /nfs/c01/h09/mnt/3019/domains/curtiswallen.com/html/ndxz-studio/lib/access.php on line 81

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c01/h09/mnt/3019/domains/curtiswallen.com/html/ndxz-studio/lang/index.php:127) in /nfs/c01/h09/mnt/3019/domains/curtiswallen.com/html/ndxz-studio/lib/template.php on line 65

Also, my friend said he received a malware warning when he visited my website a day ago.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?

note: I already searched and saw a lot of posts telling the poster to search for the fix, but in all of my searching I never actually found a fix. So if you could point me toward the thread with the answers I'd really appreciate it.

curtiswallen / 2009-11-13 01:35:17   

oh, my bad: http://curtiswallen.com/

Vaska A / 2009-11-13 02:02:19   

Yup, just search the word 'hack'...you'll find it. And also, some info about what caused all of this. Unfortunately, it's a pretty common thing going around with FTP.

This thread has been closed, thank you.