Site Reset Script

Vaska A / 2009-12-03 17:44:08   

I just wanted to create a post that had this in the title...I'm reposting the info from that post...

+++

Edit
By using this file you have the potential to seriously mess up your site - you may need to start over if this does not work. I can't bear the responsibility of this script - but I'm pretty sure it can help in bad situations.

What it does it look a page in the system with a url of '/'. If it does not exist it finds an active section and then recreates this page.

If it does exist it updates the record with an active section.

And this should be enough for these situations. However, I simply can not confirm that this will work in all situations. For this reason, I will not list this script on the downloads page...

Site Reset Script

Put this file into your /ndxz-studio folder and then call it up in your browser /ndxz-studio/site-reset.php.

Make a note of the message it tells you at the end - you may need to tell us this information. Check your site to see if it works.

YOU MUST DELETE THIS SCRIPT FROM YOUR SITE WHEN YOU ARE DONE.

For further reading on this thread you can check this post as well.

rbuchanan / 2010-11-22 23:44:33   

sorry to bother but i can\'t find a link to the site reset script that works. thanks!nnEdit by ArsonDPI; please be patient - indexhibit had some hosting issues. The site is going to go back to normal soon. Cheers.

This thread has been closed, thank you.