visit my website!

Indexhibit version: Legacy
Thread is not resolved.

adrianaiaffa
UNITED KINGDOM
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

adrianaiaffa.com

I have managed to edit a few things, let me know what do you think!

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

One of the things I don't like about Courier is that the bold version feels like it could be a totally different typeface. It's a funny criticism...

I think your section titles could be slightly too big. And, certainly the copyright is too big.

At least for myself, the larger the type gets from where it's best (in your index) the more it feels like a different typeface. So, that's where my crit falls.

But, you've done well and I really like the main page with that photos grid.

puppiepoppy
CHINA
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

I liked the IN MY ROOM series, however, it would be nicer if all your hard work are given the glory it deserved. Have a bigger pix! :D

For the main page, there are some thumbnails and when I clicked them, the sizes are still that small....is that intentionally done?

adrianaiaffa
UNITED KINGDOM
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Thanks...

i was trying to make my name bigger, but by doing so the copyright got bigger too! no idea how to change that yet... still learning

And ill consider making my pics bigger, but at the moment i quite like that you can see them almost all of them in the screen, it has a gallery feeling to it... So you can appreciate the series together.

i uploaded the front page quickly, i didn't realized they were so small, so thanks for letting me know!
I will look into that....

puppiepoppy
CHINA
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Adriana,

It's odd, since both your Name (Pre-Nav) and copyright (Post-Nav) are separate. So, the text size shouldn't be that big.

What camera system you uses? Some looked like it was shot on film. ;)

Cheers,
Mike

adrianaiaffa
UNITED KINGDOM
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Everything was shot on film, then scanned... i don't really used digital, just for live music and stuff like that, because its easier....

i'll look into that, as i said, never done anything like this before, so im learning while doing really...

but my head hurts, i have read too much stuff about websites, and not really understanding any of it... so i might give it a rest!

I'll see if i can change the whole copyright thing soon....

adrianaiaffa
UNITED KINGDOM
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

btw, earlier on i deleted everything on the pre nav text box, as i wanted to delete the about this site thing... but it didn't work, so i tried to fixed it, but it didn't work either... now i have all that text in that box and i can't do anything about it...

what was written on it at the beginning?

puppiepoppy
CHINA
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

It looks fine right now... :)

jmusibatty
MEXICO
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Great website and pictures. I'd only link your name to the home page and get rid of the latter in the menu.

lemathieu A
FRANCE
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Like it.
Great work.

Showing 1 - 10 of 10 posts in Forum » Critique » visit my website!

This thread has been closed, thank you.