Horizontal Navigation

softpyramids / 2010-05-04 05:14:18   

hi folks,

been scouring the forum all day just trying to find a simple solution. there are plenty of posts with this title that mostly relate to dropdown menus etc. I am wanting to display the navigtion for my site horizontally eg -

Art Projects &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Film Design &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Textile Design
Solo Exhibits &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Portfolio &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Collections
Group Shows &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Resume &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Visit Site

etc.... thats a basic style.
i'm having trouble just sorting this out css wise. can anyone help?
at this point i'm just adding the sections and pages but everything is stacking vertically.

link to site here

any help would be amazing at this point.

Milo

arsondpi / 2010-05-04 05:20:56   

Sorry no link back - please read the forum rules. Thanks.

softpyramids / 2010-05-04 05:21:11   

oops! all the spacing showed up and rendered my example useless....

here is the link to an image example.

thanks folks...

Milo

softpyramids / 2010-05-04 05:25:08   

where are the forum rules?

softpyramids / 2010-05-04 05:26:34   

aha...yeah there will be a link back to indexhibit for sure - just started building!

softpyramids / 2010-05-04 05:44:47   

it up now....help would be muchly appreciated!

mcastanos / 2012-12-09 05:36:05   

Hi Milo, I discovered this thread wondering the same question you had initially (how to create a horizontal navigation) and noticed you were able to figure it out. Also noticed you were also able to keep your menu visible as you scroll down. Wondering if you'd be willing to share the css that controls that. Thanks.

Vaska A / 2012-12-09 10:15:06   

This thread is over 3 years old, mcastanos and is about the old version. I'm closing this thread for that reason.

This thread has been closed, thank you.