Fatal error: Call to undefined

fdunlop / 2010-05-13 16:44:46   

My site (http://dtreproductions.de/) has been up and running for a few months with no problems. But now I am getting an error message when I try to upload images in any exhibit.

Here is the error message:
"Fatal error: Call to undefined function romanizeFile() in /home/content/f/d/u/fdunlop/html/ndxz-studio/helper/output.php on line 115"

I tried replacing the file ~/ndxz-studio/helper/output.php on my ftp server with a fresh one from the download package, but that did not solve the problem.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Daniel

Vaska A / 2010-05-13 17:47:04   

You've deleted some files...reupload the folder at /ndxz-studio/helper/ and all it's files and see if it works again.

fdunlop / 2010-05-13 20:41:26   

hi Vaska,
thanks for your reply.
ok, I tried replacing the /helper folder. But the error persists.

Vaska A / 2010-05-13 21:56:48   

The error message is really simple - it states that a certain function does not exist. The function is in a file called 'romanize.php' which is in the 'helper' folder. I'm sure that if you really have uploaded that file in that folder it will work just fine.

fdunlop / 2010-05-13 22:27:52   

Replacing that folder had no effect in my case, but now I have solved the problem another way.
It seems to be an issue with some part of the jpg data; opening the jpg in Photoshop and saving it again causes Indexhibit to accept it as usual. Perhaps the error message had us looking in the wrong direction.
Thanks for your help.

Vaska A / 2010-05-13 23:38:14   

I bet it wasn't really a jpg. It happens...

bhandzo / 2011-02-14 19:11:07   

Had this problem as well and it seems like it was caused by some weird characters in my filenames (an A with a ^ over it whatever that is). Just thought I'd post in case someone ended up on this thread. I cleaned up the filenames (just letters and numbers) and had no problems.

This thread has been closed, thank you.