Multiple Slideshows on 1 page

jeffdahl / 2010-07-11 00:34:58   

I'm working on my online portfolio and I would like to have 2 slideshows independent of each other on the same page. I am looking to have them stacked one just above the other with a few pixel gap, but have the ability to click through each slideshow independent of the other one.

Is this possible, and if so, does anyone know how I would go about creating this?

Below is a link to where I want this to exist. It's for a conceptual photography piece I did, and I would like the top parts of heads to change without the bottom & vice versa.

http://jdahl.com/photography/facebook/

Thank you,
--jeff

arsondpi / 2010-07-11 13:10:59   

You got to know code basics as this can not be done out of the box.
Just copy the code needed to create the slideshow(s) and paste them accordingly...

jeffdahl / 2010-07-12 04:33:58   

I have very very limited knowledge of coding. Can you explain what you mean by "Just copy the code needed to create the slideshow(s) and paste them accordingly...".

Would this be in the exhibit.slideshow.php file, and what parts are needed to be copied & pasted?

Thank you

arsondpi / 2010-07-12 08:21:19   

Coding knowledge is needed for this one.
I can't type the code since it would be as if I was giving away a solution - what about the rest of the people who managed to do this by themselves?

This thread has been closed, thank you.