Wednesday, 4 July 2012
Today we output a new installation and upgrade system to v2.0.1. The process is still the same for a new installation but our script is much improved.
Upgrading a site from version 0.73 or older to version 2 is now much easier. We have provided a tutorial about upgrades.
Additionally, we also wrote a tutorial about how to update your version 2 Indexhibit to a newer version.
We have fixed a number of bugs and we will shortly be posting information about this on our development blog.
We are still watching the installation/upgrade process closely and we want to know how it's working for you. We recently brought on three people to help us work through the summer on bugs and new features. If you would like to help please get in touch.