Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/ ......

hous3cat / 2012-08-23 19:24:07   

When I try to log in to the CMS, I get lines of this code: Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/e/v/i/evilfuzzylook/html/ndxz-studio/lib/router.php on line 54

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/e/v/i/evilfuzzylook/html/ndxz-studio/lib/router.php on line 54

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/e/v/i/evilfuzzylook/html/ndxz-studio/lib/router.php on line 54

and it won't let me log in. I just tried upgrading to CMS2, and believe I installed correctly, but I can't log in!

Help plz?

scott

arsondpi / 2012-08-23 20:01:24   

...is your host using PHP4 or PHP5?

hous3cat / 2012-08-23 23:05:04   

i just updated to PHP5, but am still receiving a login err when I try to login. any other suggestions?

This thread has been closed, thank you.