upgrade issues

janetalent / 2012-09-20 00:49:14   

Hi...
I have upgraded to v2, and I am having trouble figuring out where to update my template/exhibits? Which specific files do I edit? Also, my site is also not showing any images? I have read through the forum over and over, I'm still confused, I would like to revert to my og site if possible? Please, could you let me know the most efficient and quickest way to get my og site back u and running!?!?!

ashleyciecka.com

Thank you!

janetalent / 2012-09-20 04:49:26   

I fixed the non-loading image issue, but there is only one more thing that i'm having trouble with...updating/viewing my "simple_news" plugin, is there a clear step by step process to fix up so that my images and text appear?

arsondpi / 2012-09-20 06:08:44   

...to customize your site you have to edit the style.css, index.php files via Admin->Assets->template
Of course you may need to customize certain plugins as well. It comes down to, what you're after...
As for the simple_news plugin - well I can only say that there's a blog (!) plugin coming. The only thing is that Vaska is working on so many things simultaneously - it's hard to keep up with all of us... So we need to be patient.

This thread has been closed, thank you.