Update- website only shows problems

mazdautel / 2012-11-09 21:13:41   

cy-dee.com
I updated like written in the tutorial ( the first step), but did not know if i have to do the second step (- do I have to copy files from ndxz-studio to ndxzstudio?
thanks

Vaska A / 2012-11-09 21:17:26   

Visit each exhibit via the studio and it will regenerate your images.

mazdautel / 2012-11-12 19:06:28   

I did visit in the backend every exhibit- but my startingpage gives me nothing but this errors ( damn, what did I do wrong?):

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/web394/html/cy-dee.com/ndxzsite/ndxzsite/format.no_thumbs_w_captions.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/web394/html/:/var/www/web394/phptmp/:/var/www/web394/files/:/var/www/web394/atd/:/usr/share/php) in /var/www/web394/html/cy-dee.com/ndxzstudio/lib/page.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/web394/html/cy-dee.com/ndxzstudio/lib/page.php:326) in /var/www/web394/html/cy-dee.com/ndxzstudio/lib/page.php on line 92

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/web394/html/cy-dee.com/ndxzsite/ndxzsite/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/web394/html/:/var/www/web394/phptmp/:/var/www/web394/files/:/var/www/web394/atd/:/usr/share/php) in /var/www/web394/html/cy-dee.com/index.php on line 157

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/web394/html/cy-dee.com/ndxzsite/ndxzsite/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/web394/html/:/var/www/web394/phptmp/:/var/www/web394/files/:/var/www/web394/atd/:/usr/share/php) in /var/www/web394/html/cy-dee.com/index.php on line 160

Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/web394/html/cy-dee.com/index.php on line 160

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/web394/html/cy-dee.com/index.php on line 161

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/web394/html/cy-dee.com/ndxzstudio/lib/page.php:326) in /var/www/web394/html/cy-dee.com/index.php on line 166

mazdautel / 2012-11-13 19:30:01   

OK, I switched in the backend/ Administration to default and my site is back there- but with a very different format, than befor .

I had a big picture on top of my exhibitions and the thumbnails below- when I clicked a thumbnail, this picture than gets the big picture on top.
How to get back to this format?
thanks!

arsondpi / 2012-11-13 19:46:44   

Simply choose Visual Index as your format and Overlay as the on-click option.

mazdautel / 2012-11-14 19:57:32   

Thanks for the answer- but no it looks different.
In my former page I had DJUVE as format- and beside this the format of my website has changed ( originaly I had the titel in the middle on top, then the menues under and the chosen exhibition under the menus. Now my page looks like your page ( all on the left.
which file is it, where this is written in ?

Thanks

arsondpi / 2012-11-14 22:39:31   

Djuve doesn't exist anymore for version 2 - having said this Vaska is finishing his Slideshow format release, which may surprise us (we just need to be patient I guess. Good things come to those who wait)

mazdautel / 2012-11-15 20:55:32   

OK- so I wait for this,

but how to solve the Design Problem? Is it an index.css or something like this I have to copy from ndxz-studio to the ndxzstudio to get back to my "old" design?

Thanks!

arsondpi / 2012-11-16 00:41:57   

you have to trancribe the old plugin for the new version...
Assuming you know code basics, you can find more info on this here: indexhibit.org/tutorials/upgrade/updating-templates-and-exhibit-formats/

This thread has been closed, thank you.