Downgrade or alignment of thumbnails, text and video link

kwantaeck / 2012-12-14 21:37:12   

I recently switched to use v.2. It's different from v.1 in terms of alignment of photos and text on the page. Thumbnails of photos are messily aligned regardless of its size (vertical and horizontal). Video link overlaps the thumbnail images. Even if I use the upload preset instead HTML, It looks same as other thumbnails. There's no distinction. I am an artist. I like minimal aspect of indexhibit. I just want to each page are organized well. It was well organized and aligned in v.1. I don't know why it's messy in v.2. It seems like there's no way to fix through admin account. Should I install additional php or css ?? This is my website - kwantaeck.com. I just want my photos, videos and texts to be neatly lined up and aligned. plz help me

kwantaeck / 2012-12-14 21:38:09   

Ah one more, it's possible to get previous version of indexhibit?
v.1?

arsondpi / 2012-12-15 04:06:46   

Hey wait a moment: you need to check your Visual Index Options first. Go to Admin/Formats/Visual Index and click the options link. There's a variety of options there. But first you might to take a look at this new thread as well: indexhibit.org/forum/thread/17750/

This thread has been closed, thank you.