Images don't show after upgrade

stefangzyl / 2013-07-22 01:55:12   

HI there,
Just updated to V2 from legacy. Everything went fine but when I go into each exhibit I don't see images. Only this message:
Warning: getimagesize(/home/stefan20/public_html/files/gimgs/th-12_12_002-insertion-diagrams.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/stefan20/public_html/ndxzsite/plugin/format.visual_index.php on line 489

Any thoughts? I went through some posts but found no answer.

Also, the menu on the left seems narrower than before and I get scroll bars. I remember I edited the CSS code before to get it to a width I like, but I canĀ“t seem to find the CSS now. Any ideas where it might be?

Thanks!

Stefan. stefangzyl.com

Vaska A / 2013-07-22 02:13:52   

How are you using v2 if your account hasn't requested or purchased from our site?

stefangzyl / 2013-07-22 02:18:17   

Hi there. I have two sites. I had originally purchased V2 through my other site (cristinabetz.com) and since I read on your site that "The individual user is allowed to build as many personal sites as they wish as it pertains to their own personal projects" I just used the one I had bought before. But if this doesn't apply, I can pay for mine as well....

Vaska A / 2013-07-22 02:22:43   

Well, to be fair, Cristina is a different person - that's not your personal site or project.

Vaska A / 2013-07-22 02:25:31   

To answer your question though, simply visit your exhibits via the studio and it will regenerate your images.

I'm going to close this thread as it's resolved.

stefangzyl / 2013-07-22 02:30:01   

Ok, but I do run it and am responsible for the content and the work in it. But in any case, I have been using Indexhibit for a few years and it has been great and you guys are always helpful, so if you think its better I get another paid version, no problem. I'll do it right away.... I think the problem with the images is fixed after visiting each exhibit through the studio, but I have no clue as to how to get rid of the scroll bars...
Thanks again and sorry for the misunderstanding...
s

Vaska A / 2013-07-22 02:54:41   

How is her jewelry your work? You are credited as a photographer...that site is about her work.

This thread has been closed, thank you.