website instalation

rubens_azevedo / 2013-09-24 14:28:48   

hello indexhibit.
i have purchased a package with hostgator as you recommended.
now i would like to install my website. you say at the bottom of the 'webhosting' page that if i get one of the recommended webhosts you would instal my site for me.
how do we do this? what info do you need? i am familiar with the customization of indexhibit as i have another live webpage using it, so all i need is you to do the install for me.
last question is, do i need to purchase another indexhibit download?
my previous indexhibit page is rubensazevedo.com
and my new one will be oficinasaojoao.net
thanks in advance,
rubens

arsondpi / 2013-09-24 17:37:16   

* The individual user is allowed to build as many personal sites as they wish as it pertains to their own personal projects.
from here: indexhibit.org/manage/access/

If you sign up with one of our links we'll even install your site for you - but you need to make sure we are receiving the commission. Just send us a note via our contact page.
from here: indexhibit.org/webhosting/

rubens_azevedo / 2013-09-24 18:34:55   

thank you arsondpi,
I am probably missing something...
If i click the link indexhibit.org/webhosting/ and follow it up i end up in the download page. i am sorry but i cannot find the contact page!

i have sent an email to support at indexhibit dot org as i saw in another post, but it sends me an auto reply that also leads me to either the forum or the download page.

im sure im missing something...

thanks again,
rubens

Vaska A / 2013-09-24 18:37:15   

it's simply an auto reply. and, i'm sure you read it, but it says we'll get back to you within 24 hours. we have a backlog of emails to work on all the time.

you aren't missing something, there just needs to be some patience.

and, as far as the second site goes, if that site is not for you then the idea is that you do need to make another purchase. your purchase is good one site or your own personal projects (not for clients).

thanks

rubens_azevedo / 2013-09-24 18:58:02   

thanks Vaska,

ill wait then.

regarding the site, i dont mind paying as i have paid (donation) the first time i used indexhibit. and it seems right to pay. just to make clear that i have my own website, and now im making 2 more, both are related to private projects. one is specific for architectural design projects done by me and another is the site for the collaborative studio founded by me where i work with other members.

if you could hint me on what kind of category i fit that would avoid misunderstandings. i respect your work and i want to be fair.

thanks again!

rubens

Vaska A / 2013-09-24 19:39:01   

I see that as two licenses you should purchase:

1. personal use: your project
2. studio use: a studio project (that you are involved in but is not solely yours)

rubens_azevedo / 2013-09-26 01:25:49   

dear indexhibit,
so i managed to get some help and installed it and my site is live

oficinasaojoao.net

problem is now for some reason i cannot get access to my editing page

oficinasaojoao.net/ndxz-studio/

it basically takes me to the main page!

for some strange reason it works from other computers...

is there something really easy im not getting?

thanks for the help.

rubens

This thread has been closed, thank you.