url

Ariasphe / 2013-11-07 15:45:29   

Hello all
Dear Vaska
I have to urls galleriampir.com and mpir.com. For now the galleriampir.com is the main homepage, where we also have the indexhibit installed, so that the mpir.com is redirected to this site.

Now we would like to transfer the full content of the galleriampir.com site on mpir.com and make that the galleriampir.com is redirected.

How can we do this and how does it work.
Thanks a lot for your help

Best regards
Marc

arsondpi / 2013-11-07 19:58:56   

Assuming that they're on a different server you need to backup your files & folders (everything that is in your server) and export your existing database using phpMyAdmin.
Then you need to upload all the files & folders, import your backed up database to your new server (again using phpMyAdmin) and finally update the config.php file with the new database connection details.

Ariasphe / 2013-11-08 17:14:09   

Dear Arsondpi
Thanks a lot for your answer. I have done the following:
1. Transfer the content of data from one database to the other
2. change of config.php, database/ user a.s. changed

We have a splash site infront of the homepage, there also we have changed the links.
Splash site is showing properly on new location, but if we would like to enter the site, it is giving us an error as follows:

Not Found

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mpir.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Could you please advise me where could be the problem? thanks a lot!

Best

Marc

arsondpi / 2013-11-08 21:18:39   

I just logged in mpir.com and the splash page seems to be working fine...
hmm.

Ariasphe / 2013-11-09 11:06:48   

I found out, thanks a lot for your kind work!

This thread has been closed, thank you.