Updating to Index version 2

megancmack / 2014-01-02 18:54:44   

I am having trouble logging into my account in the new version of index.
two.indexhibit.org/ndxzstudio/
I get an error message that my email address is not registered. Yet when I go to register it says I have an existing account with the correct email I was trying to retrieve my password with.

Also when trying to update I get an error message when following the link to update site. meganmack.com/ndxzstudio/…. Error message says
"The requested URL /ndxzstudio/install.php was not found on this server."

meganmack.com/mmack/ndxz-studio/

Thanks

arsondpi / 2014-01-02 19:30:22   

Hello.
I'm quite confused.
If I understand well you purchased a copy of Indexhibit Version 2.
What you posted is the demo and not your personal site.

What you need to check out is the Help link on the left - are you installing from scratch or upgrading? Just read go through the instructions and I think you'll get the idea...
;-)

megancmack / 2014-01-07 19:58:29   

Yeah I'm still confused too. Sorry. I followed all the instructions, but my site is still not giving me the option to upgrade once I upgraded. I use godaddy for hosting and as horrible as they are- I think I figured out where everything was supposed to go in the right root folders. So in the last instructions when it says that there will be a yellow bar on the top of your login page to say upgrade- there isn't one for me.

Hope that makes sense :)

meganmack.com/mmack/ndxz-studio/

megancmack / 2014-01-07 20:00:29   

Now when I try this link meganmack.com/mmack/ndxzstudio/ it says database is not installed, but I did install it. Is this something I should contact godaddy about?

arsondpi / 2014-01-07 20:20:08   

wait.
Did you have a fully working Legacy version site? I mean did it work after you switched servers/hosts?
You mentioned that there was no yellow bar on the top of your login page - so you managed to install or upgrade? When you upgraded did you see the old database details or did you input new database details?

This thread has been closed, thank you.