Indexhibit
Index + Exhibit

Login:

Created by
Daniel Eatock
Jeffery Vaska
And You

Indexhibit was updated to version 2.1.4 on April 10, 2017.

slideshow won't show more than one slide

Indexhibit version: 2.0
Thread is resolved.

anjamatthes
UNITED STATES
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

I can't manage to fix the issue. I installed the slideshow plugin (maybe not the right one?) and it won't work. It just get's stuck at file #1. Thank you so mcuh for your help.

anjamatthes.com/ndxzstudio/

arsondpi
GREECE
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Hello - can you please reupload the ajax plugin (anjamatthes.com/ndxzsite/plugin/…)?
I get a 500 error in the console of my browser about this file so I assume it might be a corrupt file...

anjamatthes
UNITED STATES
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

I just re-uploaded it, but I am getting the server error as well. does it have to have any special permission. uploaded in text or binary? thank you

arsondpi
GREECE
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

hmmm - can you verify this with your host? I remember there have been threads in the past about this which had to do with permissions and mod_security rules (indexhibit.org/forum/thread/17996/)

anjamatthes
UNITED STATES
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

I inserted the following lines in the .htaccess file under the document root folder of the site with the issue

SecFilterEngine Off
SecFilterScanPOST Off

It did not work!
What else could I try to make the slideshow work? Thank you so much!

anjamatthes
UNITED STATES
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

SecFilterEngine Off
SecFilterScanPOST Off

arsondpi
GREECE
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Now when I visit your site the Console in Safari tells me that the ajax.php (anjamatthes.com/ndxzsite/plugin/…) file seems to be missing

anjamatthes
UNITED STATES
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

I did delete and re-upload the ajax.php file. Can you think of anything else I should do?

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

anja, it likely doesn't have the right permissions on the file. try...644, 755, 777...all of them until it works.

anjamatthes
UNITED STATES
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Thank you so much for your patience, but I tried all permissions. looked at the .htaccess again... Not sure what to do next ?

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Send me your FTP login and I'll fix it...

support at indexhibit dot org

Best Answer!
Vaska A
UNITED STATES
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

The "plugins" folder had permissions of 777 - should have been 755.

People need to be careful to only change file permissions on the ones we say (don't change all the files recursively).

It works now.

Showing 1 - 12 of 12 posts in Forum » Installation » slideshow won't show more than one slide

This thread has been closed, thank you.