nightbassin / 2014-02-23 13:00:33   

My goal:
I want to create a site that allows me to post pictures of my artwork with a few links on the side through Indexhibit. I paid and registered, but am completely lost at this point on what to do.

Does anybody have any ideas on how to get started? What are my first steps? Any help would be appreciated. I want something very similar to this site.

geeta.me/

arsondpi / 2014-02-23 21:27:47   

Hello and welcome!

There's a Getting started section in the Help link on the left in which you can find this link: indexhibit.org/tutorials/getting-started/installation/

nightbassin / 2014-02-23 23:37:51   

Thanks Arsondpi... however, I have made some progress, but am starting to get very frustrated at this point. I have a domain name and host

Domain name: daniellovejoy.com
Host: Namecheap.com

However, when I put in daniellovejoy.com I do not get the admin - preferences - help - logout at the top to configure my web page in indexhibit

nightbassin / 2014-02-23 23:41:34   

When I type in daniellovejoy.com/ndxzstudio/ I get:

Daniel Lovejoy

Projects
Main
Copyright 2007-2012
Built with Indexhibit

nightbassin / 2014-02-23 23:41:59   

No place to edit the page... any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

arsondpi / 2014-02-24 08:37:17   

When I type: daniellovejoy.com/ndxzstudio/… I get a 404 error which means that the files are not there.
When I type: daniellovejoy.com I get a different site not an indexhibit site.

You should direct your nameservers to the server that the indexhibit files are uploaded.
Contact your domain name registrar about this.
Also make sure that the indehibit files/folders are in the root directory of your server.

This thread has been closed, thank you.