uploading images.

emvers / 2014-10-28 11:17:14   

hay,
i don't know what im doing wrong, for some reason al my images (even the smallest ones) woun't upload. ever button i push the get the upload link (even pushing cancel) and al the images wouldn't load.
HELP - want i want is an online portfolio, not sure if, when i make a page, i should sure the exhibit or index

Vaska A / 2014-10-28 12:00:25   

Try clicking to the very far right of the Upload button and see if that helps...

Neche / 2014-12-30 16:43:58   

Hi there, i have the same problem with uploading pictures. When I push the botton on the right hand side (upload/import) I have the option to add files or to upload oder to cancel. If I upload a picture from my desktop the name of the file appears below but there is no button to save it or something equal. When I close the window no images had been uploaded, even when I reduce them to a very small size.

There are some good pdf tutorials written in german, but the customer area looks a bit different and also in the tutorials you can find on the internet there is used a filemanager, which I can`t find on my handling surface. Unfortunately I can`t see which version of indexhibit I am working wiht. I think I bought it in spring this year.

Thanks for any help!
best Joelle

Stensland / 2015-01-22 08:55:35   

I also have problems to upload photos. I upload, nothing happens. Someone who might help me to solve this.

best karianne

Vaska A / 2015-01-22 14:14:19   

It has never worked or is this a new problem?

Use Chrome.
Try.
"Inspect Element" and check the Console.
What are the error messages?

Stensland / 2015-01-23 08:39:11   

It has worked out perfectly before, last time autum 2014, now nothing is happening, no error message either.

Vaska A / 2015-01-24 16:09:40   

Did you look for the error message as I said in my previous post?

lama / 2015-03-02 02:26:08   

Hello,
I cannot upload images either. Exactly same issue as emvers, Neche, Stensland... I tried to click to the very far right of the Upload button, but no luck. has anyone been able to resolve this?

lama / 2015-03-02 02:36:33   

Just installed Chrome. now it works.

This thread has been closed, thank you.